Sunday, December 5, 2010

Poorly Named Childrens Book


I really don't know why he is even named Poo Bear! Zane just recently decided he liked the Poo Bear books. Seeing how he is a boy and already (probably due to the fact that he has a brother so much older than him) obsessed with laughing about bodily functions. So he looked at me funny every time i said Poo while reading to him. Now when he wants me to read a Poo Bear book He says "Read me Poopy Bear books Mommy?" Or if he sees a Poo Bear stuffy in the store its "Awe cute little Poopy Bear"

7 comments:

  1. I have this terrible visual of our earlier conversation about Zane's fascination with poo. By all means, don't teach that child to cook until he's figured out that poo-snacking is not the same as Pooh-snacking. *grimace*

    Poopy bear. That is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Des about this last night and she is still snickering about it. She fully agrees that the book has a very unfortunate name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so wow i must have been pulled to the other side by Zane because i just realized not once did is spell Pooh bears name right apparently now in my as well he is POO :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. *in my mind as well....is what i meant to say. sheesh im doing great

    ReplyDelete
  5. And here I thought you were doing it on purpose (poo-spelling). Heh-heh.

    Des told her 5th grade class about this and had them all rolling on the floor, laughing like hyenas. Even the teacher got a kick out of it. What can I say? Poo sells.

    ReplyDelete
  6. See also "The Complete Pooh Collection", "Original Pooh" (what, as opposed to recycled Pooh?)

    ReplyDelete