Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Jordan tries out a grumpy face


Proof that my well mannered child can attempt a fit that he forgot to throw when he was two! For some reason Jordan decided to be out of character and try to tell me he was not going to do what i said...so this picture came about. Notice everyones face. Mommy just said 'you will stand here for one lousy picture if it kills you'. Notice Zanes face...wondering how mom can go from shooting fire from her eyes to smiling before the camera flashed. And Jordan...! :) Well he asked me to delete this photo and cried and said he was so sorry he ruined the picture! Now that is the Jordan I know and love :P But im mom i can't delete it i have to document it because someday (even right now for me) we will all laugh at this funny picture. With its beautiful background, mommy at boiling point, Jordan trying out his stubborn face and Zane,well im sure he is just thinking of what he can get away with while im focused on Jordan :) I love my kids!

2 comments:

  1. He's awfully cute when he's mad! He's absolutely adorable, in fact.

    Makes me wonder what the heck I did with the photo of Des and I in the Space Needle from this summer (we used the same background, I think).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. My brother made a face for every pictre when we were growing up. Now he doesn't have pictures of him happy at all as a kid. I gues he showed us, lol

    ReplyDelete