Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kids say the cutest things...

Jordan is growing so fast and is full of so many questions. Many of the questions come at such odd moments it really makes me wonder what he wanders around thinking about. Or how he can think about something so much off the topic of what he is talking about! So yesterday he is talking to me (i can't remember what about) and he stops mid sentence and says "Mommy what is falling in love?" Of course i am in the middle of doing several things at once and I am suddenly stumped. So I say the first thing that comes to my head hoping the rest will follow. (as happens most days) "Well, it's just when you realize you love someone..." Before i could finish he giggles and says "Then you fall down. That's funny." Then he changes the topic. Whew thank goodness, cause I'm still not sure what i would have said next if that was not an acceptable answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment