Friday, February 4, 2011

Rated M



Jordan, the good son :) Not that Zane isn't but you know he is 2 at the moment so that alone tells you pretty much everything...

On this day i was taking a nap with Zane and Jordan was playing a new Tony Hawk x-box game in the living room. When i got up he says "Mom I need to show you something. I found something really bad on my game. I think it is rated M (the rating they give Mature games for adults only)."
At this point i am very confused because i thought his uncle gave him a skateboard game, but okay. He says "So mom, i will get it to the part I'm talking about and then i will leave so you can look at it. See, it says 'choose your sex' and i know that is a thing for adults only so i did not open it. You better look at it Mom. Why would they put that in a kids game!?"

*smiles*

2 comments:

  1. My GAWWWWWD... that boy is so cute! That is precious. I'm so glad you're writing this stuff down when it happens; it's so hard to remember it later on.

    I miss you guys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this picture of us but he was only 4 when it was taken... he had such a cute baby face

    ReplyDelete