Monday, March 30, 2009

my crazy boy!


Zane is a little terror in his walker! I am so happy that he is not walking on his own yet. I am trying to prepare for that day. He is a very vocal child so when he gets quiet i know he is up to something no good. Yesterday when he got quiet i went to check on him and he was soaking wet with the tray of his walker full of water. He looked up smiling and continued to splash around. He had stood on his tip toes and had grabbed a glass of water off the table and neatly dumped it out on his tray. Some how none of it got on the floor. He was happy as could be. All i could do was laugh and once again realize he is nothing like his older brother who always seemed to wisely consider what he did before he did it even as a baby.

1 comment:

  1. My precious Baby Z! He is so adorable. I can't wait to see him next month. Just 27 days from now, I'll be hugging both of my boys... :)

    Miss you, Gooblin. Love you!

    ReplyDelete