Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Children are a treasure :O)


Today was a big day for us :O) We put Zane in the walker for the first time today. He took off like he had been in it many times before. Made it all the way across the living room into the kitchen where he promptly grabbed the toaster (which is kept down low in storage) I managed to get it away before he threw it...what he does with everything now days! He heads strait for the kitchen table and grabs at the table cloth i move him away and right back he goes. All is quite for a minute and the next thing i know he has pulled a string out of the table cloth and rapped it so tightly around his hand that it was turning a pretty bright red color. For sanity sake i took him out and put him in his chair so i could finish cooking dinner. I think i have my hands full with this one :O) In other big news...Jordan read his first entire book by himself today! I am so very proud of him! Thinking back to what a hard time i had learning to read it makes me so happy watching him and knowing that is one area where he is nothing like me :) He was beaming! At the end of the book he said "Wait a minute, I guess i do know how to read." All week he had been talking about how his friend at school already knew how to read and that he wanted to do that, so he is rejoicing because now he gets his own books every time he finishes one.

1 comment:

  1. Precious baby! He is so cute! The boys are growing up so fast.... Give them both a hug for me :)

    ReplyDelete